Becoming a member of the Greater Columbus Indiana Economic Development Corporation can provide terrific benefits for your business. Here’s a look at who we are and the perks of membership:
How We Are Funded:
The majority of our support comes from local businesses who see the value of supporting the attraction and expansion of businesses in our community. A portion of our funding comes from local units of government who benefit from increased tax revenue, job creation, and private investments.
Why Support Us:
Companies recruited with Columbus EDC support today employ 7,600 persons locally and those jobs generate an annual economic output of $1.5 billion, including $282 million in annual household spending. These companies contribute to the local tax base (helping to keep everyone’s taxes lower), and suppliers, service providers, & retail businesses benefit from increased spending.
Our Track Record:
- More than 70 Recruited Companies, directly employing 7,600+ persons today
- Supported 350+ Expansions of 111 unique local companies
- Total Direct Investment: $3.2 Billion
Board Member Levels & annual benefits
|Platinum||$40,000 or above||• All Diamond & Gold Level benefits
• Title sponsorship rights for Annual Meeting
• Highest level of recognition in EDC print and electronic publications
• One additional reserved table of 8 at Annual Meeting (2 total)
• Two bonus registrations for the annual EDC/CJBA golf outing (4 total)
|Diamond||$10,000-$39,999||• All Gold Level benefits
• Prominent recognition on EDC letterhead, website, and other print and electronic communications
• One complimentary reserved table at Annual Meeting
• Two registrations for the annual EDC/CJBA golf outing
|Gold||$7,000-$9,999||• Full voting membership
• Direct input regarding the EDC’s strategic direction, programs & activities
• Invitation to all board meetings, End-of-Year Reception, & Annual Meeting
• “First to know” of all pending economic development announcements
We also welcome businesses to participate in an advisory or support level.
- SILVER Advisory Team members contribute $3,500 – $6,999 annually and receive a non-voting seat on the board plus invitation to quarterly board meetings, End-of-Year Reception, & the Annual Meeting. These members also receive early notification of pending economic development announcements.
- BRONZE Supporters (any amount below $3,500) are invited to our End-of-Year Reception, Annual Meeting and will receive other updates throughout the year. At any level, we thank you for your support!